Vegan BBQ Sauce
Why buy BBQ sauce when you can make this homemade vegan BBQ sauce in minutes? This one is made with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, and is perfect on tofu, soy curls, tempeh, burgers, and more!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon liquid smoke
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Heat the sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
Use the sauce immediately, or transfer it to an air tight jar or container and store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
Calories: 55.8kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.8g | Protein: 0.1g | Sodium: 256.3mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 9.2g | Vitamin A: 98.38IU | Vitamin C: 0.12mg | Calcium: 10.18mg | Iron: 0.13mg